Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I ain't dead ho, I'm still alive even if I'm breathin heavy."
Notorious BIG, Skye's the Limit

How true that rings? Unfortunately Im struggling to act out the positivity in the rest of that song.

Something I heard on Jim Rome show needs to become my mantra. Its actually a Navy seal saying, "Not dead, can't quit!"

So like Biggy, I'm tryin to go from ashy to classy.

I don't think my edge is gone forever, somehow I temporarily I can't locate it.


Oh yeah, I wanted to make a post in the first place to comment about the changing internets.
Go back and look at all the hyperlinks in my post from years past. (Spoiler Alert!) They are all gone. Makes me ponder...how many internets hosts have gone out of business? How have the rules changed regarding posting media? Who is making the rules for the internets now compared with years past?
So FYI: Create your own content no matter how funny Jim Mora re-posts are when you post them.

Hah! At least I posted something.
In the ironic sense of irony, e.g. "being in on the joke" check http://www.ndcq.com/. Richard"Mack" Mackowicz recommends taking a cold shower every morning to cut a toughness grove in your brain. I think I need a toughness grove. Maybe that's what I lost.

2 comments:

bullymike said...

Get busy livin or get busy dyin

calebseboldt said...

like the man said